Friday, March 18, 2011

Michael Buble Crazy Love Tour Live in Malaysia

Sigh.

I'm so much regret that didn't purchase the One Left Rm250 concert ticket when the seat is still available. I'm over confident that no ones will buy the seat between and now, I end up moaning myself front of the screen. On the night of 13th March 2011, I'm especially heartache.....

I was hesitate and worry for my transportation after concert, what on earth I found out the organizer of MB concert did actually provide free shuttle bus from KL center to the Stadium Bukit Melawati!!!
* GRRR*


That is suppose to be My Seat... ..


Oh my dear Buble,
when would you looking into my eyes and sing for me again?



                                                            Impressive Opening!


                                                         He is so cute and FUN !!!


                                                             How sexy is "Georgia"....


                      I like the sequence of the songs flow ( too bad for the poor quality of video)


                                                                    Close to Michael!



  

          

No comments: