Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Usher the 2010

We have to come out with some programme lah...
New Year eve boh.
How about a cozy and warm celebration at Home, Ladies?

Lets Do this... .... ermm

How about  A Nice Dinner~



ABC Soup with Whatever you want inside


Spicy Chicken. Hot! Hot! Hot! (Prepared byWindy)


"Turtle bean" wit Ikan Bilis..... cant easy anymore by Me~ wink.


Ginger Steam Big Prwan... yummy~ (Prepared by Windy)




Thanks to Cherrie who makes me the dessert: Tang Yuan. I Love Tang Yuan!

"Romantic" Night Swim~


That night was full moon...


ok lah...wasnt that romantic lah. Jus another swim :p


Watched Firework with Heineken (Bottle) at my condo Roof Top.

Happ New Year * 2010*


Cheers !!! Baby~


May I'm wiser and Happier in this Brand new year....&
~ you too ..... : ).

Heavenly Blessed.. I did had a great time with you girls, thanks CienYie, Windy & Cherrie ....




No comments: