Friday, June 4, 2010

Alone Ranger

Since the class was canceled, so I went to Sunway Pyramid for the BOOKS! Basically, thats the only reason I willing to travel so far from my place.

 
Alone Ranger's Look (*wink)

*
*
*
HUNGRY .. ...
I Want Food! Kathy Wants Food!

台湾风味馆:鲁肉饭套餐

Already used to eat at this place whenever comes to Sunway Pyramid
because..
It is tasty (average lah)
and affordable.
BUT

They has raised the price and renovated their " Little Restaurant ".
The Set Luch is now RM11.00~

Milo Roadshow @ Sunway Pyramid

Milo ada Mascot pun .. .. 

Start paying attention with road show around
whenever hanging around
in the shopping mall.

Special thanks to Advertising and MORE advertising courses
from UTAR!
Well, is good for me in anyway, kan?

 
蔡康永|说话之道 RM40.00

Dying to get this Book ... I want it so Badly !
.. and Congratulation to me,
is OUT OF STOCK !!!

*
*

Beside the coming South Africa, FIFA World Cup 2010,
Do you know whats HITS in the record shop now?

" Celine Dion Taking Chances World Tour 2010 " DVD
is now released!


Strongly Recommed: You really have to watch this!
( Is now available in PPS.)

Celine Dion really impressed me!
She has an AMAZING Vocal,
Her concerts was Incredible Awesome though
without the exaggerate and luxury costume like others singers.
... ..  and
There is no doubt fantastic than them with " Gorgeous Dresses" too.

You will see The King and Queen (Agong) of Malaysia
in her concert during our country
&
Dato Siti Nurhaliza and her husband too...
 ( New event in my Wishing List: Celine Dion's Concert ) 


Yanni's 28 Best Collection Album


I knew Yanni from my fren and thanks to him for lending me the album (Yanni's previous album).
Now,
Yanni's album is AVAILABLE in the market again!

Recommend: Kathy's Favourite





 " All you need is passion.
 If you have a passion for something, you'll create the talent."
~ Yanni, Pianist.

                         

1 comment:

lulu_ma said...

i think we have the book here in kch. ask ur family to help get one lo