Monday, December 14, 2009

The Screening of Music Video: Kelibat Si Penyair by Azlan & the Typewriter

On 10th December 2009, 2pm @ Pc 203.....

I have been listened to the same song repeating for 12 times I was so looking foward about the screening few days before....  However, it was under my estimation.  Long sigh.......

Proudly brought to you by Our Production Team: Second Voice




All the comment below doesnt represent any stand of the group, purely my personal Opinion with
No Offend.

Disappointment is the best word to describe my feeling on this Mv screnning. Gosh~
As everyone else, I also give credit to Huiz'group. There is no doubt that they are the Best of the day...
Impressive grest job !!! Syabas~

Frankly, This group are totally  out of my expectation becoming the best among the rest as i heard that they faced lots of challenges and difficulties during their shooting week. Suprisingly, they was the last group to present and turn out to be the Best. Their hard works have been paid and their efforts been make is worthy for all the tough job faced before. Just the Merry- go- round in their Mv still offend my eye when i recall back the Mv.....  * ahem*

Sukie's group was such a waste of idea as i have high expectation on them as they were sealed with "Cheapest" (Best) idea when we proposed our idea at the beginning....  How come? I belived their able to produce a another better Mv than current one if they ever take it serious and put more focus on the editing works. Their Mv production was confusing and the scenes doesnt appers in sequences, blur~ Another thing is, I suggest their group can select a better representative who speaks better and more brilliant... Some times, Some thing goes So wrong...

Actually i also pay much attention on Ryan's group as everyone knows that he is gifted with well editing skill... However, their storyline was so weird lah. The rhythm and lyric of Kelibat Si Penyair doesnt match with the "comedy" storyline.... for me. One of the scene in their Mv that leave me with deep impression was the "slow motion" effect of a yellow flower dropping down was really nice. Thats all......

Be frankly, the excitement goin down to the valley when goes group after group until the turn of Huiz' group.... I saw one shinning light...

There were also others group' Mv which beyond understanding scene like: when the girl walked backward and gave her Super Big Smile to the screen which doesnt give any meaning;  or An "unpresentable" guy with messy hair and disorder teeth becoming their Male talent in the Mv!!! Their own production group' members has better good looking guy than the one in the screen... aduh.

Quite numbers of the group their Mv were about love story and thats really lack of creativity, when people can read your storyline and ending before they finish watching .... that's the thing ! Though my group failed to turn out to te the best among the rest, but I'm satisfied....at least it was a "normal" and average quality Mv compare with the others.... Ouch !!!

I'm sure Mr Beh did Os:  " 没眼看" inside of him when the screening goes group over group, getting even worst....  Jia Wen'group won the compliment from  most of our seniors, on their editing... Most probably i'm still not the level as our senior yet, on how to evalute on a quality Mv. From the view of a common and normal people like me as a audience, I just simply feel confused with their Mv in anyway.....  I'm so curious to know what's the criteria that our senior look into and gave such good comment on them....

Enjoy the Best Mv by Huiz' Production Team:



Once again, I would like thanks to all our crews: Nelson, Wan Yee, Cherrie, Victoria, Dana, Jayxin & Fai. Not forgotten our beloved talents: Jane, Afiq, Sunny and Kevin for your unconditional particiaption in our production, Thank you!

I really appreciate, Guys !!! : )
End of the show ....


No comments: