Tuesday, January 26, 2010

2 mans

Is about the story of  2 mans.
I think there was misunderstanding between us, he is so cold to me. Thats really make me feel Sucks & Why? Maybe is not the right time to "clearify" about this issue yet... Hopes I didnt hurt or offend him as I really value this friendship Lots. He is such a nice guy for me jus there is always something I hav and Should bear in mind not to exceed the boundary....

emmm..... Soon,
I want to make thing clear, I will feel more comfortable with either black or white in Life ( x grey). I think we need sum talk, erm... quote from Charles Lai Yik Yu: 解铃还须系铃人 (好一句,一言惊醒梦中人!好!!!)

I think he doesnt really like me loh....
As chee said: He said that to every girl he met lah. ( Thats mean it doesnt bring any value on that words anymore) I think, Maybe I should jus forget about it and " Max utilise" my Single Life now....  Enjoy! Thats cool.

Make a Gf/Bf is definitely not like beli sayur at Pasar loh... ...
How much u sell for 1 kg of Love meh?!

No comments: