Thursday, March 28, 2013

搖滾沙巴_Tanjung Aru Beach

Tanjung Aru Beach is about 15 minutes away from KK Town, it is a nice place that you should drop by to enjoy a dinner or drinks under the stars. Best come in the evening to snap beautiful pictures of sunset!
Last call for sunset!


Japanese uncle wearing hunting hat with his canon camera remind me a camera ads
feels like this...

You may enjoy a budget dinner at the Malay food court in the end (x so tasty though)

 Even the ambient of Sugar Buns is kinda of romantic along the beach with candle lights~




Comparing with Rumah Terbalik or Jambatan Gantung Tamparuli, I think beaches has more attraction to me. When I first reached, I feels like at Telok Chempedak in Kuantan with both KFC and McD instead of Sugar Buns. It would be nice to have a drink and chit-chat with friends here, shall we've a glass of Long Island Ice Tea perhaps



                        








No comments: