Friday, March 5, 2010

From Creative

To: DEADLINE,

To be frank, I really suffering with all the assignment: especially when it comes to creativity. Oh Gosh! You have to understand creativity wasnt the product placed in the supermarket that you can grab and go. I-N-S-P-I-R-A-T-I-O-N !!!

I need creativity to come out with storyline which not repeating again and again for my Scripwriting.
I need creative concept for my Photoshop assignment: Cover of a Music Album.
I need creative Big Idea for my Media Planning: Macbook Pro Advertising Campaign.
I need creative to put in Malaysia Case Study example for my Communication Theories Report.
I need creativity to apply appropriate Literature Review for my Communication Research Method.

Give me more time lah..
My creativity is temporary OUT OF STOCK !!!
How to carry on when has not been Inspire?!

Aduh!
Please come again Next Time......

Regards,
Creativity.

No comments: