Wednesday, April 27, 2011

all those good moment

I'm sorry for not updating my blog such a long period because I'm Really BUSY with tons of assignment, after all I'm withering and drying up now....  

Finally, I can have a short breath.
.... Nice.

If you're following my blog, you should have know the final year projects took most of my time and the screening was a great success with the attendance of industry's profession and supporting students audiences. Hope the initial purpose we proposed to held the screening out of campus will be continue for every next batch of broadcasting juniors to Raise the Standard of Screening and Value Broadcasting Student Works. I remember the last time when I attending my seniors's screening, it was like a pasar malam....     

a complete group photo with everyone of us in the frame of memory
(please ignore the outsider with spec- killjoy)

Talents & Family


In fact, I was THAT busy not even have time to special thanks my friends and family for the celebration of my 23rd birthday. I will always remember the submission of Film Studies was day right after next and I believe everyone is dying complete the assignment on that night, so as me! Furthemore, the screening is counting down 2 days on that week too. Ouch!

Thanks to my coursemates for remember my birthday and Fantabulous fruit cake, how good if I could have that all by myself....  Hmmm, yum yum! This year gonna be unforgettable because it gonna be the last time I can celebrate the birthday with you all, sigh. Well, maybe we should take this more positively as Fai Fai said, every birthday after 21st year is simply reminding us "You're getting old", thats it! To accept the fact, ageing could be a beautiful process.

what're surprise for Pontianak! (tell you why in my next article)

my birthday wishes are  *** *** ***

Thank you, my frens.

A little bit of wine would be nice for birthday

Thanks to ms Cherry and Lemuel for spending time together with me  :)




By now, should I be looking for tissues and shedding tears?
Perhaps deep inside ourselves, we were loath to part with everyone...


                                                                                                 

No comments: